Papa

So thankful for our Papa.  Happy Father's Day to a Papa who is:
Playful

Cuddly

A shoulder to lean on

Supportive and interested

A safe place

Helpful

Handsome
You & your kiddos!
Even while we were dating, I knew that you were going to be a great father someday.  You already had so many of the qualities that I realized would make you a wonderful dad & someone who I hoped I'd get to raise kids with.  The amazing thing, is that 9 years & 3 kids later, I have seen you grow in so many ways.  You have totally stepped up to the responsibilities and challenges of parenthood, in ways that I didn't foresee.  I'm so privileged & blessed to be by your side and to learn with you.  I love how you have embraced your role as Papa and how our kids respond to your love and attention.  They thrive when they spend time with you.

I'm glad that we have been able to have 3 kids together, and I wish that we could've started earlier, because I would've had more with you.  I know we don't say it enough, but we appreciate you and hope you know all the year through, how thankful we are to have you as "Papa" in our home.

Comments

Popular Posts