All Smiles

Look at my 2 teeth! I've had one of them for 6 weeks, and now I'm finally getting another one! I even know what to do when Mama says "SMILE!" from behind the camera.

I'm also an expert at getting into everything in the cabinets and drawers that my parents haven't locked up. It is so much fun to pull everything out and bang it around.
Tonight Papa and I were pretty happy when the New York Giants pulled off that win against the Patriots in the Super Bowl. Mama couldn't resist capturing our grins.

Now... the only thing I need is a haircut! Anyone have any suggestions for how Papa & Mama can clean up my 'do?

Comments

Unknown said…
Go to LA for the "papa"-haircut! :-) Wow! All those things out of the cabinets. I don't know if I'd find it funny. Good thing Nathan wasn't really that interested in cabinets when he was younger.

Popular Posts