Family Fun Day

Today we decided to take advantage of no rain and sunny skies to go to a local park. It's the same park that my parents took me to often as a child, and I was happy to re-visit and take my husband and son along for the first time. Some things have changed, but it still provided a fun, and fairly inexpensive way to enjoy being together as a family. Even just small things, like watching my son chase the ducks and seeing his joy at going down slides & riding the train, made my heart glad. His childlike enthusiasm for life is so precious. I am so blessed to have this family and I love them with all my heart. What a perfect way to spend our Valentine's Day together.

Comments

The Isaacs said…
Looks like such a wonderful day! Jackson's smiles are priceless!
Carrie said…
This year we went to the restaurant for dinner which we had been to 5 years ago before we married. The funnest thing in this restaurant is people can eat on the little boat(for 4 people only)in center of the lake and the waiter will send out dishes by rowing another small boat!But this time "we" are 6 adults and a 9-year-old girl!

Popular Posts