Mop & Glow



I hope I don't get in trouble for posting this picture of our son, but I just couldn't resist! Our little guy has been "helping" us out around the house lately, and his favorite chore is to swiffer the floor. After his bath the other night, he got away from us, streaked into the kitchen and started mopping!

It is actually so amazing to see how much our son has learned just from watching us. We are surprised to realize how much he understands. Every day there seems to be something new that he imitates us doing. (He was "watering" the plants with the watering can a few days ago!) We are in awe of how his mind is at work, trying to understand and be a part of everything. We also realize that there is more accountability on us to model the behavior we want him to learn.

Comments

Unknown said…
what a cute behind!!! that's censored... =)
KC said…
Good Morning Kristen!

Teresa shared your site with me and it looks like great fun you are having. I may appeal to as a consultant around the video and slide show pieces...I am in the early stages. Post pic and write brief narrative.

We are have a great time. Piper runs a tight week end and evening schedule (gymkata, bike riding, dog walking, library, paint, play, garden and start alll over again).

Enjoy your Mother's Day.
Unknown said…
Oh..my God..Look at him!
I can't believe how big he is.

Popular Posts