More Cousins!

Lately our son's favorite word to say and sign is "More." So when my sister had her baby 2 weeks ago, we had to go visit and celebrate "more" family! We had a fun time hanging out with the new baby as well as our 2 year old niece. It was interesting to see how quickly our son and his cousin took to playing together. At that age, we still had to do a lot of coaxing to "share" and not take toys away from each other.

Both of my sisters live in the same beachside town, so it was great that we got to spend time with both of them, and get a feel for their lives. Since we live kind of far away from each other, I really value the time we get to be in the same city. We even squeezed in a trip to the beach (with the 2-week old!). My sis is doing just great adjusting to having a new baby and her older daughter is a proud big sister, always wanting to know where the baby is. Even my son was quite taken with the baby, and I had to monitor his "gentle" touches carefully!

Comments

Popular Posts