Finally! A new post! My silly yearbook photo is no longer at the top of the blog!

So here's what we've been up to lately. We just got back from a week visiting my brother & family in the midwest. It was such a special family time. Our son got better acquainted with his cousins, who are almost a year, and 2 and a half years older than him. His highlights were: jumping on the couch & bed with his cousins, having a balloon "fight", riding in the 4 wheeler jeep and playing in their backyard. They have a really fun home, and lots of new toys to play with!

The highlights for us adults were just hanging out together, playing Wii, sharing parenting "insights", and watching our kids play together. It was neat to get to know my nephews better and also watch my son become attached to my brother. My brother & I don't get to see each other very often, so we really treasure those times that we get to be in the same town! Here are some photos of our family memories:

Comments

The Isaacs said…
Jumping on the bed?! Have you not heard Jason share about how he learned not to jump on the bed the hard way?! :)
Looks like you had an amazing time!
Carrie said…
It's good to stay with brothers/sisters' family. What a shame that I have only meet my brother's family several times a year(mostly on some core festivals) even we live only within a mile away! Played Wii? Well, I have lost my interest on it after I had played for only a month -- I am always poor on those motional games...
Jamie said…
Sounds like you had a great time! And great pictures...I love the one of the boys in the tub, Jackson still holding his balloon! Cousins are so fun!
Unknown said…
Loved the pics of the cousins together. I am so glad you had a great time visiting your brother and his family.

Popular Posts