Happy Holidays

So I think I set a new record for how many days/weeks I've neglected this blog. Upon arriving home from Hawaii on Dec. 4, my world quickly became a whirlwind of Christmas preparations and festivities. I'm only now beginning to surface, only to turn around and leave town this Thursday for New Year's weekend. But here's a quick recap of the highlights of this month:

Our son (in red) performing in his first Christmas program at church (I think he managed to clap a few times with the group). But he did stay on stage the whole time...

Lots of family dinners and get-togethers, we really spread these out over the whole month!


Giving homemade gifts to family & friends: jam, jelly, baklava, & superhero capes

Decorating our tree, making a birthday cake for Jesus and celebrating His birth with our son.

Thank You God for sending Jesus to us. You knew how much we needed Him.

Comments

Popular Posts