Happy Birthday Papa!


Happy Birthday to the man who provides for and supports our family in so many important ways. We are so thankful for you! You are silly and fun when it's playtime. Serious and thoughtful when it's time to reflect and make a plan. You are always ready to lend a hand, helping with dishes, laundry, and taking care of the kids. You are loyal and sensitive, putting others' needs before your own. And you never complain. What an amazing role model you provide to me and the kids. We love you SO much and hope that you have a great day and a fantastic year being 35 (ha-now I told everyone how old you are!).

Comments

romi said…
I can´t believe Allan is 35 already! Now I can remember how much older than me he is :). I love the Curious George outfit... I miss you, Kristen! hopefully I´ll get myself there (or God will get me there) this summer!!!

Popular Posts