Santa Photo Shoot


So this is one of those things that had the potential to go very badly, and much to everyone's great surprise, it didn't! Mom had this idea that she wanted photos of all her grandkids with Santa. Like at the same time. She had 10 grandkids at the time of this photo, with the majority being under 7 years old. No one had very high expectations, but they actually turned out pretty good for what they are. I personally not such a big fan of the posed Santa shot, especially this Santa (because he was a little scary!) but I think my mom was pleased with the results. And that is what matters. She went out that same day to make copies & frame them for everyone. I may not always agree with the ideas that my mom has, but I'm slowly learning to try and support her and see her heart underneath it all, and appreciate her good intentions of bringing us all together for a family memory.

Yep, I agree with you, Baby Girl, get off of that strange man's lap!

All 10 grandkids

I wonder if Grammy will be wanting to do this again next year??

Comments

Popular Posts