Why I Love Being a Stay-At-Home Mom

First off, I know that my mom friends who work either part or full-time love what they do, and also that they get to experience a lot of fun moments with their kids too. This blog title & post is not intended in any way to make anyone feel judged or anything! Just wanted to say that up front.

I actually often feel like my job as a Stay-At-Home Mom is rather mundane at times. Almost every day, in fact. At the end of the day, honestly all I can say I've accomplished sometimes is that I've managed to get my family fed at all 3 meals and in bed at a decent hour. Oh, and that no one ended up majorly hurt or wounded. Not very impressive. So I write this blog for myself. To remind myself that I get to witness and experience some pretty cool moments during my days at home.

Not sure tomato soup was the best meal to start
letting my daughter learn to use a spoon...


I can fill Mama's shoes...

Workin' It...

Yeah, I got it...so proud.
(Like the car between her feet that she'll probably trip over next?)


Where does she come up with these things?
Seriously, no one else in this family is so spontaneously...silly!

I absolutely love this.
So sweet to see big brother reading his books to his little sister.
These are the moments that I need to remember.

Comments

Jamie said…
Your post reminded me of this article I read two days ago...it's worth a look!

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/much-homemaker-worth-182358580.html
romi said…
awww :) I´m so glad you and they get to experience it!!!

Popular Posts