Curtains (At Long Last)



Well, here they are. The finished product of several months of procrastination and interrupted work hours. aiiyah! Next time I want to do one of these do-it-myself projects will someone please remind me that it might be worth it to just buy them instead???

Anyway, we are happy with our new (well, maybe not so new anymore) green living room and the curtains definitely do make it feel more finished. Now, let's see...on to the next project, what will it be...finishing the kitchen, cleaning out the pantry, the laundry room or the guest room???

Comments

Carrie said…
They are the one which Susan have asked about?I think it's good to make it yourself since you have time,right?Haha...Tell you one thing,I also had 2 pieces of curtains in my living room - a thick one and one muslin. But not too long later I got rid of the thick one since I don't like the light to be blocked by the curtains! Then I replaced the 2 guest rooms' curtains into the living room's large thick one by separating it to 2 pieces! And now I am always thinking of making the cover of a mattress by the old guest room's curtains on the window sill in one of the guest room, since the window sill is large enough for sleeping!
Anonymous said…
When RT saw J in the background, he said "Is that their kid? He's huge." I guess he hadn't seen him since last year at the cabin! The curtains came out great, btw. I forgot to look at them when I was there! On to more projects, right?

Popular Posts