A New Look

Hello there! As you can see, I'm making some changes to my blogger template, and would love any feedback or comments you guys have to help me improve things. It's still a work-in-progress, and I'm not done yet! It's taking longer than I have today to work on, so hopefully over the next few days (week) I can get things looking the way I want.

I wanted to give props to the designer of this great template, so check out Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates if you like it.

Many of you are also getting into digital scrapbooking, and I'd love to know if there are other ways to incorporate cool scrap art into our blogsites. All you techies out there, let me know!

Hope you have a great weekend!

Comments

Unknown said…
the design looks good, but i'm not as much a fan of the color scheme. hmmm.... =)
Anonymous said…
KC--way to go! I LOVE it! When I first saw it, it took me by surprise since I was so used to your other one. It looks really crisp. Nice...
Carrie said…
Gorgeous new look! But I also need time to get used to the color of the font...

Popular Posts