Scrap Attack

I think most of you know that one of my hobbies is scrapbooking. I've been very privileged to have 3 good friends share my passion, and agree to get together for one weekend a year, and "attack" our current (or maybe not-so-current) scrap project. We've been doing this for 5 years now, and this is the first year I haven't worked on my wedding album. Now I'm on to our Europe trip from 2005. whoo-hoo!

We had a lot of fun, and were very productive this year as well! My hubby was on his own with our son for the whole weekend, and he did a great job too. The house & yard were all tidied up when I got home, I was very impressed!

Here are some photos of our scrap weekends through the years:

Comments

Unknown said…
Hey Kristen,
I got you down now to check your blog. Love what you did with our scrapbooking photos for the past 5 years. Thanks for a great weekend!
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said…
What a touching ode to our years of hard work! It's funny to see us thru the years...it is hard to believe that we've made this commitment for 5 years!! Ditto what E said.

Popular Posts