Trip to the SouthLAnd

I'm a little behind on my blog updates, but wanted to be sure to write about our trip down to visit our relatives last week/weekend. My son & I took the Amtrak down on Wednesday morning, and had a pretty fun trip. I was a little worried, taking the train/bus combo, which I'd never done before, especially alone with my son. It was my son's first train ride (in his memory, anyway), and it was so cute, while we were waiting on the platform, the luggage tram went by, and he said, "There's the train, Mama." He showed a bit of apprehension as the real train arrived, but it all went smoothly. We read books, ate snacks & my son even watched a couple of DVDs on my laptop. We even arrived at our destination 20 min ahead of schedule.

While visiting our family, we kept busy with the kids. Our son has 3 boy cousins he loves to play with: ages 3, 2 and 6 mos. They all had a great time together at the park, the zoo and the beach. Also, Koko (Auntie) was visiting from China, where she works during the school year, so it was fun to see her too!

Here are a few photos of our trip:









Comments

Unknown said…
look at those curls on J! Cute! But of course, you know me, if it were up to me, it'd be snip-snip... =D

Popular Posts