Labor Day Weekend

I wasn't even going to post these (because I'm already a week late) but since I'm getting tired of looking at myself jumping up into the air, here it is.

On Saturday morning, after a great 7 mile run with my husband, we packed up the car and headed up to our family's cabin for the rest of the weekend. The weather up there was great, and the rest of our family joined us as well. This includes: my parents, brother, sister, brother-in-law & two kids, and my other sister + fiancee. Talk about a full house! 13 people under one small roof. For such a brief time though, it was definitely worth tight sleeping quarters.

I started a new book, The Time Traveler's Wife. It was heavenly to just relax and read a book, while my son ran around and was entertained by everyone else! We also enjoyed boating out on the lake, playing Boggle, eating some yummy food, and watching the kids play together. Ahhh, it was hard to come back home. But here are some photos to remember it by!





Comments

The Isaacs said…
Let me know when you're done with that book... I really want to know what you think of it! :)
Jamie said…
What a great family picture!!!
Unknown said…
J is learning to pose for the camera, and being sweet about it!

Popular Posts