Welcome Home


No, this entry isn't about the arrival of a new child to our home, but the arrival of my brother and his family, who recently moved here from Kansas. My brother took a job here in town, and we are so excited to finally live in the same town with their family. They have 3 children: 2 boys ages 5 & 4, and a little girl who's 14 mos. old.

So what better way to welcome them back than inviting them out to mini-golf with us on a blazing hot summer evening? It was actually the first chance that my husband had to see them, even though they've been here for 2 weeks already! We had really low expectations on the golfing part, but the boys were actually quite persistent and kept trying their best on each hole. I was proud of them!


Watch out, Tiger!



Isn't my niece adorable??

Comments

Jamie said…
What a blessing to have family near...and cousins for your kids to grow up with in the same town!

Popular Posts