Last Day at Trinity



We have spent every Thursday over the past year going to Bible Study at Trinity Church.  It's been a great place for me to connect with other women and also to go deeper in God's Word.  They have  phenomenal child care, with the same, loving people each week caring for our kids.  Our son was a little nervous heading into his new class, but Teacher Brittney was so energetic and positive.  She greeted the kids each week with an enthusiastic high-five, and really made them feel welcomed.  Over the weeks, our son grew to love going, running down the hallway to join in the class.  I so appreciated her energy and the excitement she had for the kids she worked with.  She also did a fantastic job teaching the kids about the Bible.  Our son often told me about the stories and people that he learned about during the week.

So, this week was our last week to go to Trinity, and we decided to make the teachers a little treat, just to say thanks and that we appreciated them.  We decided to go with Snickers popcorn...yum!  It was my first time making it (& my son helped out), and it turned out a little too sweet for my taste, will tweak it some next time.

Next year if I choose to continue with the Bible study, our son most likely won't be going with me, since he'll be starting school in the fall (!)  So it was a bit of closure & finality for him, and a realization for me that teacher appreciation gifts are just beginning!!!

Comments

Popular Posts