Sibling Celebration

After the Disney adventures were over, we spent the rest of the weekend in Orange County, hanging out with my family at the timeshare.  All 5 siblings of my dad & step-mom were together (along with our parents) and all the grandkids as well.  It was in honor of my birthday, but really it was just fun to celebrate us all being together, which rarely ever happens.

We had a relaxing time, lots of swimming and playing around the timeshare.  We didn't even make it down to the beach, just because it was easier to just be at the timeshare and let the kids run wild there.  We did go out to a nice seafood dinner on Saturday night, and the family had a nice birthday roast for me at the firepit afterwards.  Everyone had very nice things to say and didn't give me too hard of a time.

Sunday was Mother's Day, so on our way home we got to stop by my mother-in-law's and have dinner with her and even to see my husband's grandma too.  Her health is declining, so it was really good to see her too.

Here are some photos from the weekend:

Pi'pa with his youngest grandchild

I'm one lucky Mama
Uncle Greg, Joshie & Auntie Laura

Check out all those candles!!!
Uncle Nate updating his phone with photos of dinner
Mi'ma kept all the kiddos entertained during dinner

Auntie Court, Caitlyn & Uncle Andy




Tio Greg & Maddi enjoying lunch
3 Generations
Golf champions in training




Fun in the sand pit


Our Family of 5
Sad for all the fun to come to an end...


Comments

Jamie said…
LOVE that picture of your family of 5!! Glad you were able to celebrate in so many ways the wonderful 40 years of life that God has given you! I am personally so thankful for the friendship God has given us the last 5 or so years! Thanks for letting me celebrate with you as well! Love you lots! Here's to 40 more!

Popular Posts