Football Season Is Here


Well, here they are: my two boys, watching Sunday afternoon football. I guess I might as well accept it, this is probably going to be a part of my family for a good many years to come.

Our son is growing fast. He is interacting more and more with people and toys around him. He loves to bang on things with his hands, and bang objects together. He's also much more stable sitting up now. Frequently when I leave the room and he's on his tummy, I will come back and he has "creeped" to a different place. He's not very fast yet, so I have a little bit of time before I have to rearrange all the furniture and make sure only kid-friendly things are at his level.

My husband is almost finished with his physical therapy internship. Except for the board exam, he is at the end of 4 years of schooling, what an accomplishment! I am so proud of him. We are taking a small vacation next week to celebrate before he starts working full-time. I'll post more when we get back!

Comments

Unknown said…
Should have known Allen was watching a Raiders game. But Go Cowboys! :-) Have a great vacation!
Unknown said…
he growing up really fast huh.
he is so beautiful.
i want to see him very much.
and you guys too..

Popular Posts