Baking With Mama




Since I had three bananas that were way overdue, I decided to make some banana bread tonight. My little chef had to be standing up on his chair, 'helping' out. He ate one of the bananas, and made a complete mess! He loved to 'stir' the flour, and was so upset when I dumped the flour mixture into the banana mixture (because he had nothing left to stir). So I poured more flour into a bowl just for him, so he could keep 'stirring!' Hopefully one day he will be making great concoctions for us!

Comments

Jamie said…
Who says they don't really cook? Looks like you and Jackson are cooking experts!!!
The Isaacs said…
Awww, so cute! Wow... to imagine the day when Jeremy will "help" me with baking... What a huge mess our Bear will make (but totally fun and cute, I'm sure).
Anonymous said…
What fun! Those granite countertops show up real nice in the photos! ;)
Carrie said…
I think I may not let the children do those baking things since I like everything to be neat and clean(yes I have cleanliness)...But I do like to see children in that mess,haha!

Popular Posts