More on P.T.

Just wanted to say thanks to those of you who've commented on the subject of P.T. It helps to have a supportive community around me! I do have to say that these past couple of days have gone really well, with no major accidents. This morning we were out and about, and he held his bodily functions for 4 hours! I kept taking him to the bathroom during this time to try, but he apparently didn't really need to go. I have to admit however, it's much more physically draining (on me!) than I anticipated. His overall behavior has been more unruly than usual, which I don't know if PT is affecting, or if it's just being a two-year old boy.

You can keep us in mind this weekend as we will be on the road quite a bit. We have a funeral to attend tomorrow out of town, and then driving down to LA and back. Thanks for the piddle-pad, Christa! Will let you know how it all goes... But honestly, I hope I have a lot more interesting things to write about after the weekend, this subject is exhausting me!

Comments

Popular Posts