2 Weddings and a Childbirth

What a whirlwind weekend for my family! Memorial Day weekend started off with us jamming out of town on Friday, sitting in lots of traffic to almost miss the first wedding of the weekend. 6 and a half hours in the car with our toddler. He did a great job! Mama was a little stressed though. Fortunately we got to the wedding in time for "the kiss" (and it was a good one) and to see Katie & Seth be announced husband and wife. It was a beautiful and intimate ceremony/reception right on the harbor.

We spent all day Saturday with my brother & sister in law. They took us to the beach and our son had (again) a fabulous time playing in the water, building sand castles and trenches.




Sunday we had another cousin wedding to attend. This one was a bit more formal than the first, and it was nice because my brother in law watched the little guy so my hubby and I had a fun date night out!


Monday we drove home and as soon as we got into town, we went to meet our new baby nephew, Noah, who was born on Saturday. Our second addition to the family this month! We're happy that our son finally has a boy cousin in the same city. I'm amazed at how calm my brother & his wife are for being first time parents. They are just thrilled with their gift from God.

I wish the pace of life would slow down a bit, but this week is just as busy. I'll share more on that later...

Comments

TScoop said…
I love keeping up w/your life this way. Reading your blog always puts a smile on my face!
Unknown said…
hmmm... that beach looks familiar... hehe
isn't it nice to have a 3-chiak and 3-chim who loves to take their nephews to the beach!! This was always one of nathan's highlights in LA.

Popular Posts