Family Fun

This past weekend was a blast--full and fun, and fast. We spent the weekend with my husband's side of the family, 15 people staying under one roof for two days. 5 boys under the age of 7. Lots of running around and Handy Manny tools hoppin' & jumpin'. Our son scored two bumps on the head, one in the middle of his forehead and one on the back. We took lots of family photos because two of our siblings are working and living in Asia now. It was a rare chance to all be together. Did I mention we ate lots of good Chinese food also? Here are a few photos of our family reunion time.


And for those of you who are wondering... our son has done fantastically with potty training, even on the road and away from home. I am actually shocked at his progress. Saturday was his first day w/o any accidents at all, and he's also sleeping w/o any diaper or pull-up at nap or bedtime. Today since we've been home, he's also had an accident-free day. I'm trying not to get too excited, because I'm not sure if this will last, but so far, so good!

But the best family news of all is that my brother & his wife welcomed their baby girl into the world this morning. They have 2 sons already, and everyone is thrilled to have Baby Gabi in the family. I wish I could see her in person, but they live 1,695 miles away. For now the photo will have to do. Isn't she beautiful?

Comments

Carrie said…
Wow, Allen's big family! So many kids there, I like that! And the baby girl, So cute and beautiful!

Popular Posts